AlchemillaHsospital

Eddie's Pizza [recipe]

Discuss the second game here.
admin
Site Admin

Eddie's Pizza [recipe]

Post by admin »

https://silenthillcommunity.com/alchemi ... pizza.html

Still editing the SH2 pizza video. Here is the recipe, re-creation of the pizza Eddie is eating in the bowling alley, I also made the box which I will show in the video:

Video on youtube: https://youtu.be/iE3-QEpA8Cs

CRUST
4 cups 00 pizza flour
package of dry yeast
3 Tb dry milk powder
2 tsp salt
1 1/4 cup water
2 Tb sugar

-jar of pizza sauce
-2 cups shredded mozzarella

EDDIE'S TOPPINGS
-Italian sausage
-roasted tomatoes
-green peppers
-red peppers

AMY'S TOPPINGS
-pepperoni
-black olives
-jalapenos
-red onions
-mushrooms, sliced

First, mix up the dough in a large mixing bowl. If it's too dry, add warm water. If it's too wet, add more flour until you have a nice consistency. Knead the dough for a few minutes, put aside in bowl. Allow the yeast to rise.

If you want roasted tomatoes, get some nice tomatoes (not too sloppy and watery, nice and firm) and slice them up. Put them on a greased cookie sheet. You can drizzle them with bit more olive oil, then top with some garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Put in preheated (450F) oven for about 30 minutes (do this after you started the dough).

If you have raw ground sausage, cook this in a frying pan while waiting for the other things to get ready. Drain and set aside.

Chop the bell peppers. The green adds some nice color to Eddie's pizza, but I only bought red, orange, and yellow so I cheated and put some Chicago style dill relish on there instead for color, along with the red peppers.

Stretch and roll the dough out onto your oiled pizza pan. Top with pizza sauce, then shredded cheese, then toppings. Bake at 375F 20-30 minutes.

This recipe makes a nice fat crust, and I used spelt flour. I don't normally roast tomatoes, but when I do, I eat them before they make it onto the pizza.

"How can you just sit there and eat pizza?" Quite easily! Calm your hangry ass and have a slice, James.
Attachments
smallrecipecard.jpg
smallrecipecard.jpg (122.4 KiB) Viewed 3064 times
pizzaeddies.jpg
pizzaeddies.jpg (67.48 KiB) Viewed 3066 times
Annin_Tofu

Re: Eddie's Pizza [recipe]

Post by Annin_Tofu »

This forum is full of monstrous users. How can you post here about pizza? :twisted:

:lol: