AlchemillaHsospital

Not expected until 2024?

Annin_Tofu

Not expected until 2024?

Post by Annin_Tofu »

Of course, their main objective is to ride the coattails of Capcom's success with their RE remakes and release SH2, the Bloober Team edition. :robbie:

https://www.ginx.tv/en/silent-hill/town ... -date-news

I think Townfall is more interesting to me than f, as it could have a contemporary setting.
Otherworld

Re: Not expected until 2024?

Post by Otherworld »

Capcom has knocked RE4Remake outta of the park!

As long as SH2Remake handles things there same way there is no reason not to do this. They might as well just print the $$$$
I'm going to town either way.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

I heard this game will be using the Unreal Engine 5.

Honestly, if this game ends up being average as all hell, so be it. I'm just glad the franchise is back. But that doesn't mean I'll be happy if it's gonna be so awful, it earns less than a 6 from me.

At least it's not a remake. You know how the industry keeps on rehashing old horror games, with mixed results. Lately though, the results have gotten an improvement. But you know? Sometimes, I just yearn for a new storyline in a new game, since we know these older games like the back of our hands.
Norus_Rebirthed

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

So many Silent Hill things are coming. If you don't like one, maybe the next might be more enjoyable.
Although Bloober are based in Europe and Japan isn't China or Taiwan. If the China/Taiwan tensions kick off. We might be waiting a longer time that 2024... A longer time for trade to even begin again for a start.
Take each day as it comes and be surprised. That's all we can do. I'm at least convinced the world will be a different place by the time every last title announced gets released.
Interesting times can go to a hell designed by a chatbot talking to it's self. Now that's a motto!
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

Time waits for no-one. :P
Norus_Rebirthed

Summer Games Fest tomorrow at 9pm.
No idea what time zone.
But Townfall trailer expected!
Going from Biohazard something Facebook post.
Norus_Rebirthed

Norus_Rebirthed wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:19 pm Summer Games Fest tomorrow at 9pm.
No idea what time zone.
But Townfall trailer expected!
Going from Biohazard something Facebook post.
I need sleep! This is torture waiting!
Although, Dead By Daylight starting... Nicholas Cage!
No, I'm not making that up
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

Well, Capcom's showcase from last night wasn't that great. But I see an Australian site has listed the SH2 remake's alleged release date as being the 29th of September. :oops:

Of course, it could just be a placeholder. Konami has yet to announce anything officially.

https://insider-gaming.com/silent-hill- ... ly-leaked/
Otherworld

Post by Otherworld »

Bloober did say that the game was pretty much ready. It might not be a stretch to get a release this year
I'm going to town either way.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

Yeah. There has been no promotion for it. So I doubt they are gonna just dump it out without any publicity.

That gaming site that had the 29th of September listed for a release date probably wasn't creditable.

Still. The long wait for more news is just numbing.