Otherworld

Re: A very mysterious game...

Post by Otherworld »

Pretty cool stuff.
I'm going to town either way.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

The best update was that it is using the same engine as the others. So maybe it will play like a "proper" game. Because I thought it was gonna be one of those titles where you decide the next step, but it's a story in first person, like other games of the sort. Steam has a lot of slow mo horror stuff like that.

Not my cup of tea, however.
Otherworld

Post by Otherworld »

thesaunderschild wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:38 pm The best update was that it is using the same engine as the others. So maybe it will play like a "proper" game. Because I thought it was gonna be one of those titles where you decide the next step, but it's a story in first person, like other games of the sort. Steam has a lot of slow mo horror stuff like that.

Not my cup of tea, however.
Hoping for a proper game and that they will continue this mysterious concept.
Norus_Rebirthed

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

The new games seem to be playing catch up with the triples. Maybe If Silent Hill Townfall appears some kind of throwback to earlier Silent Hill mechanics?
No proof it's actually like that. Although it probably won't go that far back come to think of it.
Well as ever won't know nothing until they show it! Another post to collect the dust devoured by spiderbots.
And I really hope I see my arse and Silent Hill Townfall is the most innovative of the batch.
It's been so long and we're set for so much. The games will be going through so many reactions and cancelling out. Back and forwards.
One easier way to cope is set a date unless hear prior. End of April (OH there's going to be all kinds of Silent Hill April Fool's malware shit that month!). Makes sense to check up on this thread at the end of April.
News could break in the meantime. But end of April. Then another two months. Gradually the year gets faster and the games get closer. Stay safe and try to see Christmas even if you don't believe in anything!
f still my favourite trailer and far more intrigue for me than Silent Hill 2.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

Not gonna be bored next month, as RE4 is dropping. In fact, they just put out a new cheesy trailer yesterday. :mrgreen:

I still have my suitcase packed for my journey to Silent Hill. Just waiting on the necessary paperwork. :P
Otherworld

Post by Otherworld »

thesaunderschild wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:42 am Not gonna be bored next month, as RE4 is dropping. In fact, they just put out a new cheesy trailer yesterday. :mrgreen:

I still have my suitcase packed for my journey to Silent Hill. Just waiting on the necessary paperwork. :P
I am pretty hyped for the RE4 Remake
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

The VR version was updated to include Mercenaries. Still no Separate Ways and Assignment Ada.

The remake should be great. The same with SH2. But to be honest, I think I would prefer all new storylines rather than just seeing companies rehashing so many games from over 20 years ago.