AlchemillaHsospital

Happy International Women's Day

Current events, politics, etc. The views expressed here are those of the individual posters, and do not necessarily represent those of SHC or the community as a whole.
Norus_Rebirthed

Happy International Women's Day

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

You want to complain and moan about the whatabouta men's day. Have that thread when it's time.

Happy International Women's Day. I think with the stacking against you it should be all year.
And more effort should be made to put more women in control. It's disappointing in Britain there have been few Women Political Leaders. Discounting Thatcher (save it for another thread) I've saw Nicola Sturgeon for Scottish National Party. Argh! Sorry! Forgotten name of New Zealand PM who stood down and was respected. Conservatives Theresa May and the incredibly disastrous Jo Swinson for the Liberal Democrat party. In a TV interview Leaders debate (That I fucking hate because we never used to have them. We've got it from America that's why UK politics is now shit) that the Lib Dem leader Jo Swinson. Would ACTUALLY press the nuclear button on first hearing of any attack. She lost her leadership job when she actually lost her seat in 2019.
It's a pity on Hilary Clinton has been associated with Presidency. America really needs a female leader right now. And don't get me started on Labour never having a female leader in their history!
But it's all of them. Not just the very top of running the country. Just their everyday existence. Whether they are trying to rip me off at my local corner shop. Or drive the Bus to where my female Job Coach has meetings with me. Goes beyond the women who birth us.
And where are the female Jeff Bezos? What's Industry been doing wrong all this time?
And they have a hassle being constantly hit on. That's horrible. Not even funny for a joke. It's not on.
And it's heartbreaking, that any conversation you have with a woman at Bus stops etc (Men. Nobody owes you anything. Mind your own shit). The woman is fearful that any second the conversation might turn violent or violently sexual?
That's a really heartbreaking expectation to carry. Although the goal is equality, it's women who should run things.
Happy International Women's Day.
My life seemingly has continued to be at the women's command.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Happy International Women's Day

Post by admin »

well, one thing i'd say is that people shouldn't aspire to exploit workers like bezos does, so perhaps there are women out there who are successful but not AS successful because they don't exploit people so hard by not allowing them to take a piss when they need to and such! and the whole union busting, worker intimidation, underpaying and overworking, etc. that's how the low prices and "free" shipping happen.
Norus_Rebirthed

Re: Happy International Women's Day

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

admin wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:13 am well, one thing i'd say is that people shouldn't aspire to exploit workers like bezos does, so perhaps there are women out there who are successful but not AS successful because they don't exploit people so hard by not allowing them to take a piss when they need to and such! and the whole union busting, worker intimidation, underpaying and overworking, etc. that's how the low prices and "free" shipping happen.
Well we clearly need more women bosses then!