AlchemillaHsospital

Getting tired of this jackass stalking me...

Talk among fellow members about happenings going on with you.
Annin_Tofu

Getting tired of this jackass stalking me...

Post by Annin_Tofu »

There's this asshole from Australia called James (surname withheld) who keeps signing up a gazillion accounts everywhere, and being a creepy stalker. Was a bit reluctant to talk about him again, as this could be giving him attention should he be lurking, but it's kind of bugging me.

I have known this 35 year old guy since 2004, because I used to post on sites he was on too. Since 2017, he has been calling me a retard, a misogynist and, talentless, as well as saying I can't get acting jobs because I have less personality than a potato sack, and well, (insert insult here). Also had this nutter threatening my sister's children a few years back on a dead relationship advice forum, which he spammed up with probably over 100 accounts, to the point where registration was turned off, and the members got upset.

Constantly subscribes to me with hidden accounts on every YouTube account I make to essentially continue to harass me, then makes dodgy sounding posts elsewhere, talking to himself, or he pretends to be one of my followers (who often tells me how many likes my videos have), and apparently, he was recently complaining that I deleted channels to get away from him. He also subscribes to my friend's channels too, and sent people to his door in the past, before he relocated. Also been pestered by him on sites such as Ripoff Report, Wikipedia, IMDb, and Internet Archive.

Once, I found an IP address from Spark in New Zealand, and so I contacted them too, but no-one intervened. But I know who he is, because he had posted a photo of himself, and I found his Twitter profile.

He has a YouTube channel, where he posts stupid videos, and there's one where he is crushing a Pepsi can with his foot after throwing it down a flight of stairs, just because my family once had a dog named Pepsi. Like... what the hell!?

The channel was named Alfred Gimpy, but it's now "thesaunderschild" (which should fall under impersonation).

There's a horror movies wiki I contribute to, and I swear, this guy is mental. Everytime I edit something, he makes a new profile (since he closes them after a week) and edits ALL of the same pages I do, so he gets subscribed to them. This tags you so that if anybody interacts with the page, even with an IP address, you get sent those, "Blah blah blah just edited the page" type notifications. Then I notice him leaving more stupid comments on the articles, trying to get me to reply.

Weird-O-Rama...

Also, he seems to be rather OBSESSED with my acting career too, but yet he refers to me as being a shitty extra, and so on. Plus, I think he even contacted some people from those movies too, like a director who I know is married to a Chinese woman. Ages ago, I was in a film with the man's sister-in-law, but I reckon this was about 5 years ago. He also goes on any site that has my filmography posted, and makes snub pages on wikis about the production staff, who he has never met since they're just people I met like a few times, or uploads fake posters.

I did email some lawyers in Australia recently, and one wants me to give them a call. I have called the police overseas, and also talked at length about it with my local authorities, and tried to find him on the general election, to no avail. But when I say to anybody abroad that I'm in Scotland, it's as good as cheerio. So I hope I can get a restraining order, since I have proof of who he is. But of course, it may be awkward as I'm so far away in the world.
Xuchilbara

Re: Getting tired of this jackass stalking me...

Post by Xuchilbara »

Can you contact the internet company about his activities? They may be able to shut him down.
"Speak.
I am the Crimson One.
The lies and the mist are
not they, but I.
You all know that I am One.
Yes, and the One is I."
- Me, probably
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

I tried that, and talked to somebody in a live chat, but they said to call my local police. Yet I did that several times.

Unless you have $1,000,000, these lawyers don't want to know. The same with my in real life issues. It's a fruitless pursuit trying to see justice for getting your life trashed by idiots.
Xuchilbara

Post by Xuchilbara »

thesaunderschild wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:41 pm I tried that, and talked to somebody in a live chat, but they said to call my local police. Yet I did that several times.

Unless you have $1,000,000, these lawyers don't want to know. The same with my in real life issues. It's a fruitless pursuit trying to see justice for getting your life trashed by idiots.
You could always resort to witchcraft. :mira:
"Speak.
I am the Crimson One.
The lies and the mist are
not they, but I.
You all know that I am One.
Yes, and the One is I."
- Me, probably
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

Funnily enough, his dog "Cody" looks like that emoji. :lol: