Post photos, info, or links to things you want to buy, sell, or trade. Exchanges between members are private transactions and are not managed by silenthillcommunity.com. See rules before participating. Discussion of merchandise also goes here.

Aethryix

Wanted - Flauros replica

Post by Aethryix on Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:23 am

Anyone know of any decent replicas of the flauros for sale online? I can't seem to find anything, and I think it would be neat to have my own little flauros for some.. whatever it does.

amurderousbeing

Mindlurker

Wanted - Flauros replica

Post by amurderousbeing on Wed May 17, 2017 12:25 pm

Why don't you make one? Epoxy resin isn't hard to use and you can make it into just about anything.
I literally just had the thought-
Make five 2 inch equilateral triangle pyramid molds, fill them with epoxy, then once are dry use a bit more epoxy to stick them all together, let it dry and then sand and paint it :) I imagine if you had a dremel tool or at least a butter knife, you could make those triforce looking bevels. But that's just me. I imagine thats how anyone selling one would make it.
I run home as the air turns black, this day succumbing to dark. Earth will never come back, after descending so far...

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Wanted - Flauros replica

Post by nur_ein_tier on Wed May 17, 2017 12:44 pm

I don't sell the resin ones anymore, out of materials, but here is my template for the designs on the SH0 one if that helps.

http://alchemillahospital.net/make-your ... r-flauros/
ImageImageImage

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade and Merchandise discussion