AlchemillaHsospital

Masahiro Ito-Fuck Toast

Talk about things of general interest here.
admin
Site Admin

Masahiro Ito-Fuck Toast

Post by admin »

I am also working on a video of this.
https://silenthillcommunity.com/alchemi ... toast.html

This is part of a series of Silent Hill related food posts, including as Eddie's pizza.

Masahiro ito, also known the GOAT, worked on backgrounds and creature designs, cutscene camera design and art direction in the first three Silent Hill games. He designed the series' most well known monster, red pyramid thing, aka pyramid head. He also worked with Hiroyuki Owaku for the Cage of Cradle digital manga, released in 2006 and sadly not available outside of Japan, and the Japanese artwork for SH Downpour. He is also working on the designs for the creatures for the SH2 remake. You can learn about some of his other works in the video I made called the Art of Masahiro Ito.

But Ito-san is also known for posting about snacks and sweets, like his famous Fuck Toast. Fuck toast is a honey-butter-pepper bread so good that, when you eat it, you're sure to exclaim, "this bread is FUCK!"

Heather was also a fan of bread, as seen here, but in sh3 she didn't have time to properly make the fuck toast. Who can eat at a time like this anyway?

I bet Eddie could. And I hope James washes his hands before eating, since he put his hands everywhere.

First, you will need to pick up some bread from Helen's Bakery. If you don't have a toaster oven, you can use a flamethrower.

Next, you will need butter, honey, and sichaun pepper. It's very important to have the right kind. Otherwise you may not realize Ito-san is the GOAT. If you can't find it locally, you may need to order online. James found some in the hotel. Don't use red pepper, it's awful, goddamn it. Indian pepper is okay, but it's only fuck when you have sichuan pepper.

Now that we have all the ingredients, we are now officially on the road to fuck. First, we sprinkle some sichuan pepper on the bread. Then we put honey on the bread and heat it in the toaster oven. After this, spread on butter and a bit more honey. Finally, add more pepper. Next, we exclaim "this toast is FUCK!" while eating it.

Recipe:
https://twitter.com/adsk4/status/1335139530135900163

sichuan pepper=fuck, red pepper=not fuck, awful, goddamnit
admin
Site Admin

Re: Masahiro Ito-Fuck Toast

Post by admin »

Attachments
peppers.jpg
peppers.jpg (149.2 KiB) Viewed 18291 times
Norus_Rebirthed

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

Toaster OVEN! Do not put runny honey on bread that goes on it's side in a normal toaster. That's how fires start!
Put it under the grill if you haven't a toaster oven
Will watch video but you probably didn't do it like that.
Just my inner health and safety trigger kicking in.
Carry on!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Norus_Rebirthed wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:17 pm Toaster OVEN! Do not put runny honey on bread that goes on it's side in a normal toaster. That's how fires start!
Put it under the grill if you haven't a toaster oven
Will watch video but you probably didn't do it like that.
Just my inner health and safety trigger kicking in.
Carry on!
Yes, that's what I said in the text above and in the video, also. I think he does that because it doesn't blacken it so fast.

However, for those who don't have a toaster oven, as Norus says, don't put the honey on first. Just toast the bread lightly, then add honey, butter, sichuan pepper. I've done that too and didn't see a HUGE difference, and it's much faster than using the toaster oven, though I put it in the toaster oven for the video!

I actually watched a video of some crazy shit, they sold BACON in packs for putting into your TOASTER. WTF do you think happened? LOL. Do not put bacon in the toaster. JFC
rodox_head

Post by rodox_head »

Sounds tasty, if I were to be honest. Reminds me of an old go-to breakfast: Whole wheat bread, smooth peanut butter, honey, cinnamon, topped with raisins or prunes.
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

i used to do raisins with oatmeal, now i prefer dried cherries or cranberries most of the time.

i ate cinnamon and sugar buttered toast as a kid
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

I make toast if there is nothing else in my fridge. Flora goes well with it. But it would be better not to eat it in this case if you can use the pieces to find your way back off the Road to Nowhere. :oops:

I bet in the remake, you will be looking straight the whole time with the third person viewpoint. The PS2 version made you constantly hit R1 to move the camera, as James was running towards the streets.

Now we just need pizzas for Eddie. :mrgreen:

I remember in Alone in the Dark 2, Grace Saunders could eat a sandwich to boost her HP. However, that was a pointless item in her inventory, because her sections were really about evading the pirates, so no damage would occur anyway. Or she'd be the one made into toast. :sick:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

well. it's not fuck if you don't have the sichuan pepper. that's all you need to remember. lol