AlchemillaHsospital

Merry Christmas, Silent Hill Community!

Talk about things of general interest here.
Norus_Rebirthed

Re: Merry Christmas, Silent Hill Community!

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

Merry Christmas!
And I live in the town down from this news! https://news.sky.com/story/woman-dead-a ... g-12774292
I've no idea who anyone really is in this town, let alone local. But surprised a shooting has happened.
I thought maybe an out of towner invited to set up a county lines drug ring?
Obviously being as sensitive to rejection as the suspect is. Of course they have weaponry.
But reading the story maybe a local really did snap?
No I don't have a gun
No Kurt, it's the Wirral mate
No you don't need a gun

Whoever did it, their protection will bring so much heat to other rings they'll probably do their own investigation.
See this is why you should buy off trusted friends rather than go to the source!

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NO EVIDENCE IT WAS DRUG RELATED BUT GUNMAN SHOOTING AND THEN DRIVEN AWAY IN DARK MERCEDES BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT FUCKING DRUG RELATED OPERATIONS.
So Wallasey Village, would you like to talk about your problems?
I wanted major investment in this area. Too bad it'll be investments into Police activities and technology!
Merry Christmas!
Annin_Tofu

Re: Merry Christmas, Silent Hill Community!

Post by Annin_Tofu »

That sounds awful, Norus. There's a lot of crime in Edinburgh as well. Two men in my tower block were murdered in October. They caught the people responsible. But just think. That could be you being in the wrong place and that's always a possibility.

Today I was reading about a couple who stabbed a dog breeder at her home, because a puppy she sold to them had died, and they blamed her. They knew she bred 13 puppies, so their original plan was for to commit 13 stabbings.

Madness. :?

On a happier note, I'm grateful that Konami finally revived Silent Hill, and we certainly had it worse than the Resident Evil fans. It wasn't always easy to remain optimistic throughout the seemingly 3,864,098 or so stories that went around the Internet every year which did not amount to much, but we got through the hell together. :thumbsup: