AlchemillaHsospital

SH1 Buildings 3D Models (.obj) download

Talk about modding SH 1 here
admin
Site Admin

SH1 Buildings 3D Models (.obj) download

Post by admin »

https://sketchfab.com/Giromancy
Giromancy wrote:Hi everyone, i started to make each building from SH1 with C3D in .OBJ format and upload it in Sketchfab for anyone who wants to use it. Every model was made using the original textures from the game in .png format. You can also export each model into Unity 3D or any graphic engine compatible with .obj.

If you want to use these models in any graphic engine or other program, make sure to check the filter mode of the texture in: Nearest mode (Not Bilinear or Trilinear) this is going to make the texture looks pixelated exactly like in PSX. In Unity 3D this filter is called: Point. There are a few models that uses transparency like the Cafe 5to2, make sure to check that also in order to see the textures correctly. In Unity 3D select the texture and in the Inspector menu select the shader: Transparent: Cutout/Diffuse". I also disable the Generate Mip Maps option, this is to prevent the texture gets blurry at the distance, but that's optional.

DOWNLOAD LIST:
https://sketchfab.com/Giromancy

Im thinking to add the sidewalks in every model, this would make things easier for you to connect each building next to each other. What do you think?

By the moment i just uploaded 8 models, but i will constantly update it with new buildings, so stay tuned
Attachments
lYAwFeZ.png
lYAwFeZ.png (48.17 KiB) Viewed 4325 times
Otherworld

Re: SH1 Buildings 3D Models (.obj) download

Post by Otherworld »

Good old Giromancy!
I'm going to town either way.
admin
Site Admin

Re: SH1 Buildings 3D Models (.obj) download

Post by admin »

Otherworld wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:30 pm Good old Giromancy!
Indeed! I am getting some of the old posts from the wayback machine also, and trying to mirror some files that are still available from filesharing sites on this domain now